www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Empty Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 pm

brooklynhomebrew

brooklynhomebrew
Admin

Just wanted to give let you guys to see a picture sent by one of our customers. He used our hop rhizomes and planted them in a nearby community garden. They look VERY happy for first year hops! The Hallertau growing in our backyard at home are also looking really good. Anyone else having hop success? Post your pictures!! Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Photo11

http://brooklyn-homebrew.com

2Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Empty Re: Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

adhy

Now where did you say this garden was again? Twisted Evil

3Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Empty Re: Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

Got me some nice fat mystery hops from a rhizome I picked up in a swap online. Not sure how much, but I definitely have enough for a nice wet hopped batch. I'll probably be picking them in the next week or so. First year plant, hit twice by cars (wish I could say it was only my wife...), but it still grew over 15 feet and produced. I got lucky!

4Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Empty Re: Hops, Hops, Hops, Gardens Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 am

mcfloater

I cannot wait to grow mine next year!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]