www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you drinking right now?

+7
Eat Crow
Fritzeye
Capt. KiRkLeS
deenowherechef
bad coffee
Dimik
Airborneguy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Eat Crow

Eat Crow

Coffee........ just coffee. While I cram for the ridiculously difficult BJCP exam that I am taking later today.

27What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Dimik

Dimik

Good for you man! Hope you do well.
I was just drinking Sam Adams Boston Lager at a PhD Student orientation that I attended to check out bio/biochem research that's going on in the city. Some incredible stuff there, let me tell you!

28What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

A pint of my ESB. Trying to kill this keg so I can tap a Raisin d'etre clone I made.

29What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

tabasco

tabasco

I want to try some of Trader Joe's brand of ales and lagers. They don't carry it out on LI, though, and I don't feel like carrying it home on the train.

I like a lot of the craft brews out there now ... including but not limited to IPA's.

Since I started brewing, I've come to appreciate Sam Adam's Boston Ale and Boston Lager ... as in-between beers. My brew volume and homebrew inventory is high, though, so in-between beers are getting less frequent.

Also, I tend to factor in the bottle and type of label glue for store bought. Sam Adam's labels come off easy.

Another GREAT craft beer that has easy off labels is Fire Island Brewing Company's "Red Wagon IPA" or "Fire Island Ale". Good stuff, but 10 bucks plus for a six, which is par for the course these days.

30What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 pm

bennsonbrau

had a lagunitas IPA MAXIMUS. F)&^%& amazing

31What are you drinking right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you drinking right now? Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 am

Eat Crow

Eat Crow

Delicious dry stout loaded with cacao nibs that we brewed. Full bodied dry toasty finish, with big dark chocolate flavor. Good stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum