www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming regional homebrew competitions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming regional homebrew competitions Empty Upcoming regional homebrew competitions Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:23 am

Sweetnighter

Sweetnighter

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a regular at the shop... live close by in the neighborhood.

So when are some homebrew competitions happening in the near future? I've been brewing for about a year and a half now and I want to get my feet wet and submit a brew. Who knows when they're happening?

brooklynhomebrew

brooklynhomebrew
Admin

After the new year comes and goes, more competitions will usually start popping up. We will usually have a posting on our cork board with any upcoming regional competitions. You can look for Homebrew Alley and our next homebrew contest, the Brooklyn Wort!

http://brooklyn-homebrew.com

Eat Crow

Eat Crow

Yeah, Brooklyn Wort sign up starts this Friday at noon. It filled up really fast last time so don't wait if your interested in competing.

4Upcoming regional homebrew competitions Empty One in CT coming up Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

chrismcnally

chrismcnally

The Underground Brewers of CT will host the 22nd Annual Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition on October 2, 2011 at the Edmond Town Hall, Newtown, CT. This is a BJCP-sanctioned event accepting entries in all categories of beer, mead, and cider.

Full details, official rules, and online registration forms can all be found at http://www.undergroundbrewers.org.

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

Are you entering? I was just looking at this last night. Might enter a brown and a hefe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]