www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brooklyn Wort competition.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brooklyn Wort competition. Empty Brooklyn Wort competition. Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 pm

be_are_why

be_are_why

I cannot wait for Brooklyn Wort. I have a sneaky feeling my Dorado Diablo Belgian Ale will run away and steal the competition. very excited to taste all the other beers in the event.

http://asschariotoffire.blogspot.com/

2Brooklyn Wort competition. Empty shared anticipation Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

chef.stress

very excited as well, the event should be fresh. THough I have to say I sahre a similar outlook for our entry as well - still TBD and TBN (to be named)!

3Brooklyn Wort competition. Empty Re: Brooklyn Wort competition. Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

chrispy

chrispy

It's going to be painful to give away that much beer to strangers, but hopefully the feedback from the judges will be worth it. Prize money would be nice as well.

Looking forward to trying the Diablo, not quite sure what I'm entering yet.

4Brooklyn Wort competition. Empty Re: Brooklyn Wort competition. Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 pm

thatguy314

thatguy314

It's less than 2mo. away and I still haven't decided what I'm entering. It'll be something tastey and hoppy... but what? Hmmmm...

5Brooklyn Wort competition. Empty In two days! Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:53 pm

be_are_why

be_are_why

Can't wait to unleash the Dorado Diablo on all the unsuspecting brewers and drinkers on Saturday, its Belgian golden strong Ale belch will kick all drinkers so hard in the nuts you won't know what hit ya. El Diablo will surely put hair on your saddle horn. Yes it's THAT good.

Come have a taste, I dare ya to sell yer soul to the Dorado Diablo.

http://asschariotoffire.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum