www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome!!!

+10
jimbo
Capt. KiRkLeS
bad coffee
Fritzeye
Dimik
pmac
Airborneguy
Poolside
be_are_why
brooklynhomebrew
14 posters

Do you like beer?

Welcome!!! Vote_lcap92%Welcome!!! Vote_rcap 92% [ 34 ]
Welcome!!! Vote_lcap0%Welcome!!! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome!!! Vote_lcap8%Welcome!!! Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome!!! Empty Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm

brooklynhomebrew

brooklynhomebrew
Admin

Hey everyone!

We want to invite everyone who reads this to please join. We have been dreaming of having a forum for a long time and decided to finally make it happen.....

We have decided to create this forum for homebrewers of all shapes and sizes. We also welcome anyone who loves beer or is interested in learning more about beer. We wanted to have a small community where we can direct our customers to discuss topics with each other. Please be kind and of course don't be shy! We welcome all questions!

We will also be using our forum to announce and discuss future events and taking quick polls, so make sure to stay updated!

We are extremely excited and hope that we can continue to grow the local homebrew community!
Brew 4 Life! <~~~ ( thats our attempt at a catchphrase ) Wink

- Brooklyn Homebrew

P.S. And excessive use of strange smiley faces is a plus!'elephant' <~~~ Blichmann Burner

http://brooklyn-homebrew.com

2Welcome!!! Empty Also... Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 pm

brooklynhomebrew

brooklynhomebrew
Admin

There is also a Chat Box in the forum for real live conversations!

http://brooklyn-homebrew.com

3Welcome!!! Empty Yes! finally a homebrew shop in NYC. Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

be_are_why

be_are_why

I'm very stoked that this board exists, I can now stop boring my non brew making friends with hydrometer readings and debating dry hopping.

http://asschariotoffire.blogspot.com/

4Welcome!!! Empty :-) Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Poolside

BHB FTW
What a Face

5Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

Wow! Finally a place where I can safely mention Brooklyn Homebrew without getting in trouble...lol

I think you two know who this is. See you tomorrow!

And thanks for the forum.

6Welcome!!! Empty I must like beer Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

pmac

I don't even have a facebook account and I just joined this forum. I must like beer.

Thanks for making quality beer ingredients more accessible and bringing the homebrew community closer. It's about time.

7Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Dimik

Dimik

Awesome!
Finally a Brooklyn Alcoholics forum!

8Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Fritzeye

Dimik wrote:Awesome!
Finally a Brooklyn Alcoholics forum!

Ohh, me like this one Twisted Evil

9Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

bad coffee

Thanks for the fo'

I only like three kinds of beer.

Kegged, bottled, or canned!

b

10Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Capt. KiRkLeS

Capt. KiRkLeS

My cascades are going wild!!! Hope to get a good enough harvest for a SMaSH come August/September.

Idea.... "Brew 4 Life" t-shirts!!!!

11Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

jimbo

Finally a local Brooklyn homebrew forum. Thanks for all you guys have done to encourage home brewers here in the city! Very Happy

12Welcome!!! Empty Howdy Y'all Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 am

Alchemywunderkid

Let's make some beer... three cheers for the shopkeep!

Huzzah!

13Welcome!!! Empty Brew On! Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 pm

tabasco

tabasco

Made a batch of Tabascamarillo the other night ... can't wait for it to ferment, carb, cond, etc. What a Face

14Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

I'm guessing you're using tabasco? Sounds interesting. I'm planning a saison with peppers right now.

15Welcome!!! Empty hot sauce Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 am

tabasco

tabasco

Airborneguy wrote:I'm guessing you're using tabasco? Sounds interesting. I'm planning a saison with peppers right now.
Sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself ... my nickname is Tabasco
... I put Tabasco on most of my food.
I usually name my brews something like "Tabaschinook" by Tabrewsco .... heh heh just for s&g's.

I don't put Tabasco in my beer ... , heh heh.

Nice to meet you.

16Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Airborneguy

Airborneguy

lol... well that explains that! You should try peppers in beer though. They are great in some styles.

17Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Denim N Leather

Hi everyone,

I was just about to order some new bottle caps and on a whim did a Google search for 'brewing supplies New York' and found out about Brooklyn Homebrew! I am PSYCHED! I will be stopping by this store soon, that's for sure.

I began homebrewing in March. I made a promise to myself on my 40th birthday that I would not let another year go by without trying to brew my own beer.

My second batch (English bitter) is going into the secondary fermenter tomorrow. Been into English beers for most of my adult life.

18Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!! Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

spr-grn

Hey all,

I'm on my 7th year homebrewing (started at 21, as soon as it was legal!). I'm a random regular at Brooklyn Homebrew (figure that statement out), and just barely found out they had a forum, so I figured, what the heck, may as well get on it.
Currently I've got 11 gallons of my Dirty Blonde in primary, it will get racked tonight, Tomorrow I'll be headed out to BHB to pick up my Pinot gris wine kit and coulple other items to round out my next 5 gallon batch which is a UFO clone.

I've got a busy brweing schedule for the next month or so - two bachelor parties to provide beer for... Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum