www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com
www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BARTER opportunity: fresh eggs for your spent grain

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello homebrewers,

We have six egg-laying hens in our Brooklyn backyard and we are hoping to get spent grain to feed them, rather than processed chicken feed. We could pick up your used up stuff and deliver delicious eggs in return. Win win!

Looking in Brooklyn only for now.
Thanks!

View user profile

2 grain here on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

i just brewed today, and have a bag of grains. give me a call if you want them 347-775-8883. i live near the prospect R stop, and would love to trade for eggs! i can also bike and meet you somewhere

View user profile
I don't live in Brooklyn, but if you are picking up, I wouldn't mind bringing them to work which is in Sunset Park. I brew at least once every two weeks, sometimes more.

View user profile
that would be great. if you want, send me an email when you brew and we can work out the timing:

ninalalli@gmail.com

thanks!

View user profile
I might shoot you an email when I plan my next brew.

View user profile
I'll do that. I'm brewing a lot in the next month or so.

View user profile

7 will gladly help on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:03 am

I'll gladly trade some spent grain for eggs, I'll let you know next time I brew, should be within the next couple weeks.

View user profile
Too bad I didn't check in here earlier in the week -- just brewed yesterday. Alas. I will likely drop a line next time I'm brewing, which will be in a couple weeks.

View user profile
nice, glad to see someone putting those grains to good use. i always feel wasteful just throwing them out.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum