www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com
www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming regional homebrew competitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Upcoming regional homebrew competitions on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:23 am

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a regular at the shop... live close by in the neighborhood.

So when are some homebrew competitions happening in the near future? I've been brewing for about a year and a half now and I want to get my feet wet and submit a brew. Who knows when they're happening?

View user profile

2 Re: Upcoming regional homebrew competitions on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:58 pm

After the new year comes and goes, more competitions will usually start popping up. We will usually have a posting on our cork board with any upcoming regional competitions. You can look for Homebrew Alley and our next homebrew contest, the Brooklyn Wort!

View user profile http://brooklyn-homebrew.com

3 Re: Upcoming regional homebrew competitions on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 am

Yeah, Brooklyn Wort sign up starts this Friday at noon. It filled up really fast last time so don't wait if your interested in competing.

View user profile

4 One in CT coming up on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

The Underground Brewers of CT will host the 22nd Annual Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition on October 2, 2011 at the Edmond Town Hall, Newtown, CT. This is a BJCP-sanctioned event accepting entries in all categories of beer, mead, and cider.

Full details, official rules, and online registration forms can all be found at http://www.undergroundbrewers.org.

View user profile

5 Re: Upcoming regional homebrew competitions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Are you entering? I was just looking at this last night. Might enter a brown and a hefe.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum