www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com
www.Brooklyn-Homebrew.com

A homebrew discussion board for Brooklyn and beyond!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which computer program does everyone suggest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Which computer program does everyone suggest? on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

I am taking the step up to all grain and I am looking into buying one of the programs to help with my calculations. It seems that the big two are Beersmith and ProMash. I will be using a PC...what does everyone suggest?

Thanks.

View user profile
I don't think Promash is actually supported or updated anymore. Beersmith is nice, I'd use it if I were on a PC (they've been talking about porting it to Mac forever).

There's also the Brewpal app for the iphone which is less full featured but very handy on a brewday when you really don't want to be running back and forth from your beer to your computer.

View user profile
Having used both promash and beersmith, I would encourage you to check out the latter.

View user profile
I use an excel spreadsheet myself. I'd be happy to share it with anyone. Obviously it isn't perfect, but it is free. Is there a way to post files to this forum that anyone is aware of?

View user profile
AstoriaBrewer wrote:I use an excel spreadsheet myself. I'd be happy to share it with anyone. Obviously it isn't perfect, but it is free. Is there a way to post files to this forum that anyone is aware of?
Qbrew. Free ... google ...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum